Berry Splendor Wreath
Courtesy of Jo-Ann Stores
This holiday season, decorate your home with this easy to make
with red berries and natural pinecones!
- Berry garland about 6'-9'
- 3 large pinecone sprays with pine greenery
- 5 small pinecone sprays with pine greenery
- 2" wide wired ribbon about 3' long for bow
- Floral wire and wire cutters, piece of floral foam,
- Take an 18" grapevine wreath and cut any wire or wrap
that holds the layers together. Gently separate the grapevine
wreath into two wreaths that are still connected on one side,
so that they overlap on one side.
- Glue gun a piece of floral foam (size- about 5"x 4"x
3") to the intersection of the two wreath sections, where
they overlap. Wire the two wreaths together for strength in the
places that they overlap. (see diagram)
- Place the berry garland over the grapevine wreath and secure
it with floral wire. Fluff the berry garland to hide the areas
of attachment and make it look more natural.
- Use large and small pinecone sprays in the areas of attachment,
to hide the places where the floral wire was used. Glue gun the
small pinecone sprays to the wreath and use the large pinecone
sprays in the floral foam. Make a large wired ribbon bow with
a piece of ribbon about 3' long. Weave the bow ends through the
berries and pinecone sprays greenery.
- Look at the wreath and fluff berries where needed. Add additional
floral wire where needed for stability.
Enjoy your wreath!
Joann.com is your one-stop shop for all of your crafting, sewing and home
decorating needs. YOu can find all of your wreath making supplies